SOULCARE RITUALS YOU CAN DO EVEN DURING YOUR BUSIEST DAY
Soothing self-care to fill your own cup throughout the day.
– KEYS SOULCARE
Truthfully, we all fall short when it comes to soulcare. Despite how effortless it may seem, balancing booked, busy, and unbothered isn’t easy. But don’t stress: Having compassion — and a plan — is the key to preserving self-care, even in our most hectic moments.
To help, we’re dishing our favorite, virtually effortless rituals you can do morning, noon, and night. From early calls packing lunches and commuting to work to those go-go-go days that have you burning the midnight oil, consider these ideas your secret to sans-stress soulcare.
Bring more magic to your mornings with active meditation. Press play and let words of affirmation soothe as to turn your ordinary skincare ritual into a mindful moment.
- Pull up your favorite meditation app to start. (Here are a few of our favorites.)
- Cleanse and exfoliate with our Starter Duo.
- Post-cleanse, smooth in your choice of serum or moisturizer with our Obsidian Facial Roller. (Alicia loves the brightening hydration of our Promise Serum.)
Break through the monotony of your afternoon with a refresh.
- Close all your screens with a timer of 10 to 30 minutes. (We love a digital detox to get back to the present.)
- Grab your revitalizing Reviving Aura Mist and generously spray your face and neck to enliven your senses.
- Get some vitamin D and see the sun to stretch your muscles with a quick stroll, or just bask in the light of day to get a jolt of energy.
When the day is done, it’s time to unwind and reflect.
- Light your Sage + Oat Milk candle and draw a bath. (Add Epsom salts or oatmeal for extra soothing properties!) To tub? No problem! The Mind-Clearing Body Polish is your shower soulcare. You can easily buff the day away with purifying bamboo charcoal and brightening lactic acid.
- Treat yourself to a delicious meal and relish in the sanctity of nourishing your body from the inside out.
- Slip into your sheets early and curl up with a good book. (The Soulcare Journal can guide your thoughts with affirmations to bring you a piece of peace just in time for bed.) Soulful tip? Add a silk sleep mask to your ritual to enjoy your best rest. Sweet dreams!