Refine your radiance for the season with these skincare tips and must-have product offerings.
– KEYS SOULCARE
As the vibrant hues of summer make way for the warm embrace of autumn, it’s time to give your skincare ritual a seasonal update. We all know that with the changing weather comes a shift in our skin’s needs. Embrace the cozy transition from sun-soaked to sweater weather with a few fall essentials that seamlessly fit into any skincare ritual. Whether you’re a skincare aficionado or just looking for the basics, these fall must-haves will effortlessly slot into your daily rhythm, helping your skin thrive as the leaves fall. Ready to glow? Here are the essentials that will keep you radiant throughout the season of transformation.
ESSENTIAL #1: GENTLE EXFOLIATION FOR A FRESH CANVAS
Exfoliation is your ticket to a radiant fall glow. Dead skin can accumulate as summer fades, leading to a lackluster-appearing complexion. Gently exfoliating can help decrease this buildup, revealing fresher- and more revitalized-looking skin beneath. Powered by mung beans and oats, Be Luminous Skin Exfoliating Powder is our go-to bi-weekly ritual:
- Twice a week, apply a gentle exfoliator after cleansing
- Look for skin-loving ingredients like oatmeal, lactic acid, etc
- Gently massage in circular motions, focusing on dull areas
- Rinse and pat the skin dry to prepare for better serums, moisturizers, or toner absorption
ESSENTIAL #2: INDULGE IN RICH, NOURISHING LOTION
Your skin craves extra hydration as the weather cools down. Swap your lightweight summer moisturizer for a richer lotion that helps to provide a more nourishing shield against the elements. Try our Rich Skin Transformation Cream, formulated with bakuchiol and malachite. The thick texture helps protect your skin and helps keep your face plump- and moisturized-looking, even in drying, cooler weather.
For your body, our Rich Nourishing Body Cream is a blend of shea and cocoa butter to deliver intense hydration, while ceramides help lock in moisture. Apply both moisturizers daily after cleansing to help keep your skin soft, supple, and glowing throughout the fall season.
- Morning and night, apply a rich lotion after cleansing
- Look for ingredients like shea butter, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides
- Gently massage unto the skin in upward motions
- Pay extra attention to dry areas on the face, elbows, and knees for a radiant glow
ESSENTIAL #3: SEAL THE DEAL WITH LIP BALM LOVE
Don’t forget your lips in your fall skincare regimen! The changing weather can leave them dry and chapped. Keep a lip balm with you wherever you go, and choose formulas enriched with multi-tasking oils for a soothing and protective barrier. Our Comforting Balm is made for anywhere, anytime application, but it works wonders for your pout. (Pro tip: Add a dash of color for some seasonal spirit.) Shea butter, camellia seed, and avocado oils with a touch of rose of Jericho make this balm a hydrating wonder — and one of Keys Soulcare’s staple, original offerings. Make it a habit to apply throughout the day and generously before bed to maintain those plush, hydrated lips.
- Keep a nourishing lip balm handy at all times
- Apply liberally throughout the day to combat chapped lips
- Slather on before bedtime to wake up with soft, kissable lips
ESSENTIAL #4: EMBRACE THE POWER OF OVERNIGHT REPAIR
Nights are the perfect time for rejuvenating skin. Ingredients like retinol, hyaluronic acid, or peptides can work wonders while you rest. But first, wash away the day with our clarifying Nourishing Cleansing Balm + Makeup Remover, made with bamboo charcoal and sunflower seed oil. Then, add your favorite serum to the skin to help rehydrate and repair. Our rec? Truly Becoming Multi-Benefit serum is peptide-rich to help fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a moisturizing, multi-weight hyaluronic acid combo.
- Apply as the final step before bed to wake up to plumper, more radiant-looking skin
- Choose products with retinol, hyaluronic acid, or peptides
- Start slow if you’re new to these ingredients
- Add some affirmations to your process to end the day on a higher note
ESSENTIAL #5: DON’T FORGET THE EYE LOVE
Fall can bring tired eyes and puffiness due to weather changes and shorter days. Enter the eye cream — a must for combatting lifeless looks. Opt for formulas with revitalizing ingredients that help repair and restore the delicate skin under your eyes. Our Radiant Eye Cream is fragrance-free and is made with peptides and gold foil to encourage a youthful- and healthy-appearing glow around your eyes. To use, gently pat the cream after cleansing and moisturizing, making it a daily step for rejuvenated and refreshed eyes.
- Soulful tip: Pair with our Promise Serum for all-over brightening and hydration
- Look for gentle ingredients for the delicate skin around your eyes
- Gently pat a pea-sized amount around the orbital bone
- Make it a part of your nighttime routine for rested, refreshed eyes
There you have it — a skin-nourish, soul-nurturing ritual to keep you glowing and healthy as the seasons shift. These steps are about simplicity and effectiveness, ensuring you have the time and energy to embrace the fall season’s beauty fully.
What’s your fall skincare essential? Pull one from our list or share your own in the comments!