RICH SKIN TRANSFORMATION CREAM
Lightweight hydration that helps plump the look of skin.
“My skin didn't start to change until I changed the energy around me.” - Alicia Keys
Turning any routine into a soulcare ritual can bring a deeper level of meaning and intentionality to your daily life — your skincare setlist is no exception. While routines can help establish structure and productivity, rituals add a sense of purpose and mindfulness to your actions. With slight tweaks to your skincare regime, you can create a sense of connection and gratitude for the present moment.
To inspire your routine-to-ritual transformation, we’re enlisting our Rejuvenating Ritual to share five ways to develop a soulcare experience at any point in your day. (And, as you move through each step, bring a more profound and fulfilling purpose to your life.)
1. Use aromatherapy to create a calming atmosphere. Promote relaxation and rejuvenation by lighting your Sage + Oat Milk candle. Fill the room with warm notes of sweet oats and earthy sage to ground you in the moment. Elevate this soft lighting with a soothing playlist or nature sounds for a little piece of peace.
2. Practice mindfulness by setting an intention for your ritual. Your affirmations can inspire your intention. As you begin your ritual with a gentle cleanse using our Golden Face Cleanser, recite the affirmation: I am devoted to this moment. Focus on the sensation as you massage in the moisturizing blend of Ayurvedic turmeric, Manuka honey, and chamomile. Take deep, calming breaths to help you relax and unwind
3. After cleansing, treat your skin to one of the most sacred steps in Korean beauty: Essence. Add a few drops of our Tranquil Essence onto a cotton pad or the palms of your hands and gently press the soothing toner into your face and neck. Indulging in this luxurious offering will make you feel pampered by rich ingredients like aloe and bamboo.
4. Your ritual is your moment of self-reflection. Reach for your Truly Becoming Multi-Benefit Peptide Serum and get a few pumps for your skin. Press it in with an upward motion and ask yourself, “Who are you truly becoming?” Let the affirmation speak to you: I rise above. And think about what you rise above. The day-to-day b.s? Expectations and limitations? The need to be “perfect” or left unseen? Remind yourself that you’ve survived every bad day, which only strengthens you. Become your biggest fan by acknowledging every small win.
5. Seal your ritual with a meditation for your skin using the cooling, dewy Skin Transformation Face Cream. As the last step in your Rejuvenating Ritual, the formula reminds you that all good things — like soulcare rituals — come to an end. But like Skin Transformation Cream’s hydrating powers, the effects of the practice are long-lasting. The thing about soulcare? It grows where you go, so even when things get more hectic, stressful, or unstable, your ability to turn a routine into a ritual will give you the energy you need to power through. Made with protective stone malachite and renewing bakuchiol, the Skin Transformation Cream is your ritual reminder that you can handle whatever life throws your way with some soulcare. But if you forget, close your eyes and repeat this affirmation: I welcome all circumstances as catalysts for change.
Give these routine-to-ritual steps a try, and let us know how they have positively impacted your daily experience in the comments.