Pastor, speaker, and LGBTQ+ advocate Brit Barron shares her essentials.
– KEYS SOULCARE
When pastor and lightworker Brit Barron first told us that her highest vision for her work was to build a world where everyone can show up to a room as their full, true selves, we knew we had more to ask. Specifically? We wanted her to dish about the things that keep her fueled enough to hold (and create) space for so many others everyday.
Read on for a few of her most prized rituals, quirks, and sources of self-care wisdom.
1. Your favorite daily ritual that’s just for you?
2. Your favorite part about yourself?
My sense of humor.
3. How do you take a moment for yourself?
I try to check in with myself three times a day.
4. Your personal mantra of the moment?
“What is good will always be good.”
5. What music, book, and/or podcast are you vibing to?
Anything by [music artist] H.E.R. Also, reading the book Detransition Baby and loving it.
6. What does beauty look like to you?
Beauty, to me, looks like the truth.
7. Who and what inspires you?
What motivates you to care for yourselves and others from moment to moment? Share your go-to soulcare sources in the comments!