Go-anywhere style picks for making the most of sunshine, going out, and getting together on the fly.
– KEYS SOULCARE
Longer days when sunshine is the only thing on our agenda.
Breezes that seem to blend music, fresh air, and nature sounds into a single sensation.
Is it just us, or are you feeling summer on a cellular, physical level, too? In honor of the season — and the warm vibes it brings — we’ve rounded up a list of feel-good essentials we’re using all season long.
2. A portable tent that offers an escape from our “home” offices — not to mention ample room for two.
3. A quick-drying towel that doubles as a wrap or cool sarong. (We love this sea-inspired one from the travel-loving couple behind Turkish towel and robe line Beach House.)
4. A handmade hammock for impromptu swings, making the most of golden hour sunsets and backyard naps in the process. (We can attest that these tree straps are simple enough to assemble in mere minutes.)
5. Eco-friendly, party-pleasing food containers that pack super flat in your bag when you’re finished using them.
6. A seriously great facial spray for hydrating on the go. Our Reviving Aura Mist is packed with purifying witch hazel and nourishing rose of Jericho, which instantly soothes pores andboosts the benefits of other skin products and rituals.
7. Air-light, sustainably-made button-downs that look as cool as they feel. (Psst… they’ll look great with cut-offs or a sleek skirt.).
8. A fresh stack of magazines for road trips, staycays, or chill nights while we do a facial mask on the couch. (Ayesha Curry’s new Sweet July and forever-fave Crwn are just two topping our list.)
9. A travel book filled with thoughtful guides to inspire your next road trip — or rediscover the history, wonders, and natural beauty of our own hometowns.
10. Packable-sized portions of our favorite Keys Soulcare offerings to stash in our overnight, carry-on, and workout bags, which launched just in time for summer. (You’re so welcome!)
What plans and go-to items are you packing in this season? Share your essentials and summer plans in the comments!